Donaldson Ultra-Filter Drain Assembly UFM-D30
Zero-loss, electronically controlled condensate drains that offer simple maintenance, silent operation, and fast return on investment.
Donaldson UFM-D drains offer an economical and low maintenance option to handling the liquid condensate, which naturally accumulates in various spots within a compressed air system. Condensate must be drained frequently, and typical drains are prone to loss of valuable compressed air.
The UFM-D drains offer the ability to silently and cost effectively drain condensate from your compressed air system.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Electronically level-controlled minimizes loss of costly compressed air
- Easy service with all maintenance parts in a single unit
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant materials
- Silent operation
- Operating Pressure 12 - 230 psi
- Operating Temperature 34ºF - 140Fº
- Operating Voltage 110 Volt
- Connections- 1/2 NPT inlet & 1/2 NPT outlet